Предупреждение об использовании файлов cookies на сайте
A cookie is a data file created by the browser for a website. The browser sends it to the website server in an HTTP request when you open the website.
The cookie is stored on your computer, tablet, phone, smart TV or other device you use to visit the site. It is used by website owners to ensure that websites work correctly, to improve performance and to provide analytical information.
We use 4 types of cookies on the site:
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USED?
- Cookies for the correct functioning of the site. They allow you to move around and use the site. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you do not agree to use this type of cookie, it may degrade the performance of the website or its components.
- Analytics cookies. They help us learn how visitors interact with the site, which pages they visit and how long they stay on the site. They also allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize site content for visitors who are interested in our advertising. These files do not identify you. The information is anonymous.
- Cookies for regular visitors. We use them to tailor site content for repeat visitors. If you block them, this may affect the functionality of the site and restrict access to information.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record information about your online activities, your visits to our websites and pages, and data about the links and advertisements you choose to view. This enables us to provide you with advertising and other product information that is more closely tailored to your interests.
HOW LONG ARE COOKIES STORED ON YOUR DEVICE?
- To make it easier for ourselves and third parties to obtain information about your visits to the site.
- Process your orders.
- Analyze your page visit information to improve the site and understand your interests.
- Provide advertisements, messages and content created by us and third parties on this site and the sites of others with your interests in mind.
- To assist you in obtaining the information you need.
Some cookies are valid from the moment you log in to the site until the end of your browser. When you close your browser, these cookies are no longer needed and are automatically deleted. These cookies are called "session cookies".
Some cookies are stored on your device between browser sessions. These cookies are called "persistent" cookies. How long persistent cookies are stored on your device depends on their function.
WHO PLACES COOKIES ON YOUR DEVICE?
Cookies are placed on your device by the administration of this website and its subdomains. These cookies are called "own" cookies.
Some cookies may be placed on your device by other operators: Yandex.Metric, Google Analytics, Sendpulse and others. These cookies are called "third party" cookies.HOW IS ONLINE AND MOBILE ADVERTISING USED?
Advertisements may be served to you based on your online or mobile activity and your search behavior, your response to one of our advertisements or emails, the pages you visit, your geographic region, or other information. Such advertisements may appear on our site or on third party sites.
HOW DO I MANAGE COOKIES?
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can change your settings to block cookies or to alert the user when this type of cookie is sent to your device.
If you disable cookies, the site may no longer function properly and we may not be able to provide customized offers or improve the site.
If you use different devices to access our site, you should ensure that each browser on each device is set to your point of view in handling cookies.